- Last updated:
- 05 Dec 2019
- Enter and save the information for one animal.
- Repeat this for any other animals.
- Click Save and Continue to display a list of all animals to be registered.
- Click Register Animals to submit for processing.
- Click Continue to Payment Cart to pay your registration fees.
Council will not process the registration. The animal will be considered to be unregistered until payment is received.
Are you the registered owner?
- No – your animal only displays if you are the registered owner
Is your cat or dog registered with Council?
- No – Select Register your new cat or dog now
- Yes to both questions – select Add a registered animal to your dashboard and verfify using your animal tag or animal number to add your pet to the dashboard
Yes. If you:
- have not clicked Save and Continue, you can select the Clear Form link
- clicked Save and Continue but haven’t clicked Register Animals, you can edit or delete the record
- clicked Register Animals, go to My Animals to update your animal’s details.
Click cancel at any time to return to the home page.
- Click the Edit Animal Details button and scroll to the bottom of the form.
- Tick the box against ‘This animal has passed away’.
- Click Update Animal.