Transforming the Nambour Showgrounds into a colourful winter wonderland of all things plants and garden each year, the Queensland Garden Expo showcases the biggest range of plants you are likely to see anywhere in Queensland in one location.
With several new nurseries already confirming their attendance in 2024, they expect to have an amazing range of more than 60,000 plants ready for July.
Drawing thousands of visitors to the region each year, this event is supported by Sunshine Coast Council through the Major Events Sponsorship Program, as well as presenting partner Queensland Country Bank.
What you can expect to find at the four-day expo
- More than 360 exhibitors including 55 nurseries
- Landscape garden displays
- Giant organic kitchen garden
- Plant clinic to identify and assist with plant problems
- More than 150 free talks
- Free lectures and demos all day, every day
- Free advice from leading gardening experts
- Coffee cup plant refill station
- Great foo courts and entertainment
- Kids playground with merry go round, giant slide
- Floral design competition and more!
All tickets purchased online will automatically receive a 10% discount on the gate price.
Exhibitor Site Bookings opened in mid November and there has been a record early response. There are still some great sites available for sellers of gardening related products to become involved.
This article Four great days of Gardening in 2024 has been supplied from the OurSC website and has been published here with permission.