To be considered for selection, entrants must comply with all entry instructions and conditions as outlines in Local Student Art Prize 2024 conditions of entry.
Preparing the entry
- The work must be accompanied by a printout of the completed entry form (no digital forms will be accepted). Entry forms are also available at Caloundra Regional Gallery.
- Clearly label the back of the artwork: name, age, address, and contact details. Make sure this doesn’t show through to the front
- Do NOT roll or fold the artwork. We suggest placing it between two pieces of A3 cardboard for delivery to protect it and keep it flat.
- Delivery must be made in-person. Deliveries will not be accepted via Australia Post.
- Deliver entries to: Caloundra Regional Gallery, 22 Omrah Avenue, Caloundra (opposite Caloundra Library) from Monday 13 November 2023 – Sunday 11 February 2024 between the hours of 10am – 4pm Tuesday to Friday or Saturday and Sunday 10am – 2pm (excluding Public Holidays).
- Parents are required to confirm their contact details on the entry form
For further information contact Caloundra Regional Gallery.