The Sunshine Coast Art Prize 2020 is a national contemporary acquisitive award presented by the Caloundra Regional Gallery. The award is open to any artist who is an Australian resident, working in a 2D medium.
Forty finalists will be selected for exhibition at the gallery and the winning work will be added to the gallery’s Sunshine Coast Art Collection.
- Call for Entries opens: Friday 14 February
- Call for Entries closes: Monday 18 May
- Notify success and unsuccessful artists: early June
- Exhibition Dates: Thursday 20 August to Sunday 11 October
- Official Opening: Thursday 27 August, 6-8pm
- Winners’ Announcement: Thursday 8 October, 6-8pm
The judge for the 2020 Sunshine Coast Art Prize is Tracey Cooper-Lavery, Director, Gallery, HOTA Home of the Arts, Gold Coast.
Follow the gallery on social media, or join the monthly newsletter for the full announcement.